Oatly Nespresso Double Shot and Chocolate Milk - Iced Coffee

 


With the heat wave going on right now, iced coffee has become one of my go-to drinks these past few weeks.


Ingredients

•Ice

•Oatly Double shot espresso

•sugar 1.5tsp.

•Fairlife Protein Chocolate Milk 4 oz.


How I did it:

  1. I frothed the sugar with my milk to have thick consistency.
  2. I then brewed my Oatly Nespresso Double Shot pod and let it flow in the jar with the milk in it.
  3. Once done, I added large chunks of ice so it stays cooler for a while
  4. Stir the milk and coffee
  5. Enjoy :) 


There is no perfect recipe and I am just a basic girl with basic recipes/ingredients. I try to keep the recipes as simple as possible so we can all enjoy a good coffee in our home.


Alternative ingredients to substitute

  1. Any coffee works! we don't need a Nespresso machine for this recipe. We can use instant coffee or the liquid/concentrated espresso drinks.
  2. ANY milk works in this recipe!
  3. Same goes with sugar. Syrups also work, and we can always increase or decrease the sugar content to suit our preferences.




Enjoy this post? You can also find me on Gumroad or Ko-fi ☕ .

No comments

Post a Comment